hard to get used to.

for the last two days, i've opened this blog contraption here and started typing. i wanted to tell you about this new poem i wrote. i wanted to tell you about my unwanted hermit nights with the full series of gilmore girls on dvd. last night, i felt the need to obsess about the new cover of mgmt by jack's mannequin. but every time i started typing, it felt wrong.
i need to work on that.

you know what i hate most of all? broken plans. i hate someone saying "yeah, let's do that!" and then when it gets time to, they back out. i'm always the one whose plans are broken, and i never have an alternative. for example, today me and my roommate were supposed to go to the seahawks game today. they are playing the packers, aka my hometown. but alas, things fall through, and i am doomed to another day of wondering why rory left dean in the first place.

i still need to post some writing on here. maybe later tonight. if y'all don't mind double posting. but for now, i think i'll end with lyrics. that seems to be the cool thing to do.

A summer drive away from dying: a broken heart nothing to lose.
I know it hurts so bad just trying to please the ones you hate to love.
And I wrote this note about someone I used to know
so I'd remember how life can be so short when you're left alone to wonder
how it is someone opens and shuts the door.

I know you're cold but come home.
It's a shame how short we all have come.

Headlights - The Classic Crime.
(this is an mp4, AAC file. iTunes only--sorry!)

0 comments: